The phrase “relationships are difficult” has become a cliché. However, it is also right. And when people get along swimmingly, tension and everyday life will lead to problems that appear impossible to overcome. Relationship therapy can assist individuals in these difficult cases in working with their issues, moving beyond them, and ultimately becoming happier friends.
The various reasons to seek relationship therapy are:
- Many people agree that relationship therapy Singapore can only be sought when a breakup or divorce is imminent. However, this is frequently too little, too late.
- Relationship counselling should begin as soon as the issues become too much to bear. Here are some indicators that a consultation could be beneficial to you:
- You’re having difficulty voicing your emotions to one another, and you’re having trouble resolving one or two unresolvable conflicts.
- Your relationships are marked by withdrawal, critique, or scorn. A traumatic occurrence has disrupted your everyday routine.
- You’re having problems making choices as a couple, whether you’ve been through infidelity, alcohol, or future violence. You want to improve the friendship.
Counsellors will assist you with being a stronger communicator, developing good relationship skills, and the satisfaction of your families.